Doctor insights on:
Does Chronic Medical Condition Cause Gastroenteritis
I'm 34, single w/ no close friends.Living w/ chronic medical condition.Most days lately i feel too ill &tired to socialize.How to cope?Alone forever?
Support group: Support group may be place to start. There are other people with same condition may want to perform on line search of your condition and location. ...Read more
See your doctor: Symptoms like these are best deterimed by a thorough evaluation by your physician. Based on his/her findings, a treatment plan can be developed to help you. ...Read more
Many: Could be infective like h. Pylori, clostridium difficile if antibiotics were over-prescribed, parasites - all depends on original cause of you stomach "flu". Find a functional medicine doc in your area at a4m.Com to help you explore gut problems with a specialty test like genova cdsa or diagnostechs GI profiles to get to sourcea and then fix it. ...Read more
Pain pills can: Generally any pain pill can upset the stomach. But if you are breastfeeding correctly it should not be painful. If it hurts so bad you need to take a pain pill, then you should have a trained person (lactation consultant) assess what is happening, and she if the lc can help to fix it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gastroenteritis chronic medical condition
- Does daycare cause gastroenteritis?
- Does gastroenteritis cause dehydration?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does food poisoning cause gastroenteritis?
- Does celiac disease cause gastroenteritis?
- Does gastroenteritis cause pregnancy loss?
- Medical condition that causes body odor
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free