Doctor insights on:
Does Chiropractic Treatment Help With Degenerative Lumbar Disc Disease
The lumbar part of the spine is the low back. It is made up of five bones (most of the time) stacked one on top of the other. They are connected by disks, facet joints, and ligaments. These soft parts allow for movement controlled by the spinal muscles; the muscles can also keep it stiff when need be. The lumbar spine also contains and protects nerves to ...Read more
Yes: Working with a chiropractor is a common conservative treatment option. Check out spine-health.Com. ...Read more
Herniated cervical disc n bulged lumbar disc. Is chiropractor treatment or physiotherapy better? Is traction n spinal manipulation the same?
Yes: In most patients, cold therapy can help relieve some of the inflammation in the large muscles that surround the spine. Although the cold temperature associated with cold therapy does not reach all the way to the disc, it can help relieve some of the pain and muscle spasm that occurs along the muscles just underneath the skin layer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What's the difference in treatment between what a lumbar spine exercise therapist and what a chiropractor can offer in relation to a flat lower spine?
Muscles and Bones: A therapist will work with you to strengthen muscles to bring the body into better alignment and health. It is very much about curing your problems. A chiropractor will manipulate the bones to temporarily bring some relief or attempt to bring relief. But there is very little they can offer in the way of solving your problem. ...Read more
What are indications for spinal stimulation implant? I have cervical spondyl. and torn lumbar disc w/ degenerative disc disease. Tens unit helps.
Which excercises are helpfull or ok to carry out without harming myself since I have lumbar disc degenrative disease(l3-l4, l4-l5, l5-s1) with sciatica?
I have degenerative disk disease in l-5, l-6. Drugs & chiropractic & light/electric/ therapy have not worked. Are there any more non-surgical options?
What are permanent treatment options for lumbar disc diseases, like disc dehydration, bulging, and tear?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Glucosamine chondroitin msm treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Can enzyme therapy help with chronic kidney disease and dialysis treatment?
- Does exercise help a bulging lumbar disc?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can herbal supplements help to aid degenerative disc disease?
- Does abdominoplasty help with lower back pain due to herniated disc?
- What core exercises can i do with degenerative disc disease herniated discs?
- Best treatment for degenerative disc disease
- Talk to a neurologist online