Doctor insights on:
Does Chicken Cause Constipation
Constipation: Constipation refers to inability to pass stool, having to strain to pass stool, or passing hard stools. It is a function of diet, water intake, medication and lifestyle. Many hard cheeses can contribute to constipation while soft cheese(ricotta, cottage) can cause more looser stools. Eating cheese without sufficient fiber, fluids and fresh fruis and vegetables can contribute to constipation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eat Balanced Diet: The most common cause of constipation is inadequate dietary fluid and fiber. Eating a well balanced diet which consists of fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts; combined with a minimum fluid intake of 48 ounces of water (more is better) is the best way to prevent constipation. Recommended daily fiber intake for adults is 38 grams for males, 26 grams for females. ...Read more
Good question...: Constipation and Headache have certain biological mechanisms in common.90% of serotonin (a brain neurotransmitter) is made in the gut--altered levels are linked to irritable bowel syndrome.Gut bacteria influence levels of serotonin and an increase is found in the guts of kids with constipation—although, germ-free mice are found to have lower serotonin levels.Stress or dehydration can also cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does lucozade cause constipation?
- Does folate cause constipation?
- Does ketamine cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does constipation cause backache?
- Does peanut cause constipation?
- Does tetralysal cause constipation?
- Does melatonin cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online