Doctor insights on:
Does Chewing A Tablet Reduce Its Effect
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: opinion is that is not healthy to chew tobacco. ...Read more
May not be advised : Most medications are meant to be taken as directed. The mechanism behind the release , metabolism and blood level of the drug can depend on its design which can include the coating and form among other things . For some medications cutting, crushing or chewing can destroy the active drug and for others it may cause too rapid & too high blood levels.Please check with your doc &/or pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 18 and im wondering if I can take nature made magnesium tablets and I wonder do I chew or swallow?
Swallow: swallow and take with food and water. ...Read more
Two Types: They make two types so it depends on which one you have. The regular ones should be swallowed and the orange "chewable" ones should obviously be chewed. ...Read more
What to do if I cannot swallow pills and I was wondering if it'd be okay to chew a pramipexole 0.25 mg tablet?
I've recently begun taking Minastrin 24 fe chewable tablets. I was wondering if choosing to swallow them whole is as effective as chewing. Thank you. ?
Yes: They work equally well taken either way ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If a mole hurts does it mean its cancer
- Could chewing tobacco effect acute bronchitis in a bad manner
- Does a fibroid ever go away on its own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have a small white bump on the face and its not acne?
- What effect does altitude have on a person with sickle cell trait and why?
- What effect does living at a high altitude have on mch value on my cbc results?
- What effect does drinking grapefruit juice have on a fentanyl patch?
- What does ot mean if a woman has a bump on her virgina and its filled with blood?