Doctor insights on:
Does Chewing A Tablet Reduce Its Effect
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
May not be advised : Most medications are meant to be taken as directed. The mechanism behind the release , metabolism and blood level of the drug can depend on its design which can include the coating and form among other things . For some medications cutting, crushing or chewing can destroy the active drug and for others it may cause too rapid & too high blood levels.Please check with your doc &/or pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: opinion is that is not healthy to chew tobacco. ...Read more
Two Types: They make two types so it depends on which one you have. The regular ones should be swallowed and the orange "chewable" ones should obviously be chewed. ...Read more
I'm 18 and im wondering if I can take nature made magnesium tablets and I wonder do I chew or swallow?
Swallow: swallow and take with food and water. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does ampiclox tablet have effect on early pregnancy?
- What effect does chewing nails have on front teeth?
- Can you chew tablets?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you chew amoxicillin tablets?
- Effect of chewing tobacco on serum triglycerides
- Chewing tobacco effect on premature ejaculation
- Coffee its effect on weight loss
- What effect does chewing food have on digestion?