Doctor insights on:
Does Cheratussin Ac Syrup Have Codeine In It
Cheratussin AC: Cough syrups in general are not frequently recommended in pediatrics. Cheratussin ac in particular contains codeine, a narcotic, and can only be used by the patient it was prescribed for. Therefore, it is not recomended that this medication be given to a 3 year old. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I took acetaminophen-cod #3 for my back pain an hour ago and im also caughing a lot, can i take cheratussin ac?
Accidentally gave my 3yr old, 32lbs, 1 tsp of Cheratussin ac instead of 1/2 after his 1tsp dose of prednizolone....will he be okay...what do I do?
Dosage mistakes : Mistakes happen. There is enough safety buffer in the doses you gave for your child to be fine. The best resource for these questions in the future is your local poison control hotline. They are ready and willing to give help. They are not judgemental and their advise us free and available anytime you need them. Call them now to review your question and learn how the system works. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a chest & nasal infection. Dr gave me flonase and cheratussin ac. Is it safe to take with my usual 1.5mg xanax dosage? Doc knows i take xanax
I have been taking clarithromycin, predinisone , Cheratussin ad syrup, and Claritin for strep throat, bronchitis , and a sinus infection. Now that I am feeling better I have this dry cough that worsen at night. Should i be worried ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does norco have codeine in it?
- Does cheratussin ac have codeine?
- Does fioricet have codeine in it?
- Does hydrocodone have codeine in it?
- Why does my poop have white stuff in it?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean when you have mucus in your stool?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free