Doctor insights on:
Does Chalazion Surgery Hurt
I have a Chalazion on my left eye. I'm going to get it removed. What is the option that hurts the least and is the quickest at removing it. NO SURGERY
Is it normal for my eyelid to hurt 2 month after chalazion stye surgery? & is it normal for a visual bump to be there( there's no bump when i touch it
Below 15 minutes: This is done by numbing the lid, turning it inside out on a special clamp, and opening and cleaning out the collected contents of the cyst. Except for the injection to numb the lid, the whole process is painless and healing is rapid. It takes less than 15 minutes as an office procedure in all cases except the occasional child that may require general anesthesia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chalazion removal hurt?
- Chalazion surgery
- Does ear surgery hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does jaw surgery hurt?
- Does hernia surgery hurt?
- Eye chalazion surgery
- Chalazion surgery aftercare
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free