Doctor insights on:
Does Cephalexin Help With An Eye Infection
Eye infection is a medical condition characterized by symptoms such as redness, swelling, itchiness, and discharge. It can be caused by viral or bacterial infection, and often it is difficult to distinguish between the two. In general, bacterial infections are more likely to be in both eyes and be associated with pus like discharge and crusting of the ...Read more
Speak to your doctor: Keflex is an older antibiotic but is extremely effective (and liekly moreso than cipro) against the bacteria that tend to be involved in eyelid infections. It is advisable to stick with the medication that your doctor prescribes, rather than trying to save money by using a medication that you have left over from a previous infection. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does doxycycline help with sinus infection?
- Does wrapping your belly with an ace bandage help you lose weight?
- How long does an eye infection last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will crying with contacts can cause an eye infection
- Does an eye infection cause headache?
- Does serrapeptase dissolve or help with large eye floaters?
- Can you exercise with an eye infection?
- Talk to a pediatrician online