Doctor insights on:
Does Celebrex Contain Sulfa
No: I prescribe Gabapentin frequently and have never been concerned with whether or not my patients are allergic to sulfa when i prescribe it. Most patients tolerate Gabapentin very well. I've never had a patient who developed an allergy to it, though some people might not like it for one reason or another. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not exactly: Celebrex (celecoxib) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). The nsaids are felt to have some "blood thinning" properties, and they can increase the risk of bleeding particularly when taken in combination with true blood thinners such as warfarin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nope: Penicillin and metronidazole (Flagyl®) are entirely different antibiotics. Neither one "contains" the other. If you may have had a penicillin allergy and now have been prescribed metronidazole, you need not worry. There is no increased risk of an allergic reaction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does neurontin contain sulfa?
- Does hctz contain sulfa?
- Does vesicare contain sulfa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does celebrex contain aspirin?
- Does mucinex dm contain sulfa drugs?
- Celebrex allergy to sulfa
- Is celebrex a sulfa drug?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free