Doctor insights on:
Does Cedar Wood Essential Oil Really Help With Stretch Marks
Skin, hair,asthma: For therapeutic purposes moroccon cedarwood should be used only. It is in shampoos and hair lotions for alopecia (hair loss) good for eczema, dermatitis, skin rashes. Good for inhalation for asthma, bronchitis, hay fever. For external use only ( not to be swallowed). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Myth but use if help: Many of my patients swear by the benefits of tea tree or bio-oil and so i generally don't dissuade them but there is very little science to support its use. It is probably the massage, (which we know helps scars) that is used to apply the oil, which is actually providing the improvements observed. Massage with any clean oil 3-4 times a day. Silicon gel trips are more likely to improve the scar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rosehip: Please go online and look up Epiduo. You will think it best for your care but your doctor will need to prescribe it. The article online says it will cost no more than $25 for 3 months. Not bad! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is cedar wood essential oil used for?
- Does bio oil help stretch mark appearence?
- Does sperm help stretch marks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does mederma stretch mark therapy really work?
- Does mederma for stretch marks really work?
- Does canola oil get rid of stretch marks?
- Does vicks vapor rub help stretch marks?
- Talk to a dermatologist online