Doctor insights on:
Does Castor Oil Help Any Illness Of The Of The Throat
How many weeks preg?: Castor Oil should not be taken without first consulting a physician. It could result in harm to your unborn baby. Castor Oil effects are very strong to the mother, it could put stress on the fetus.Under stress, fetal heart-rate increases and the anal sphincter relaxes, resulting in the release of meconium. When the amniotic fluid becomes contaminated with meconium, the baby can inhale this. ...Read more
No, where, why ?: Lipoma is a mass of fat cells, usually not related to lymph nodes. Surgery is recommended for many reasons mainly 1- cosmotic reasons 2-on patient's request. Rarely lipoma changes into cancer after they change size, texture or radiology findings. Many patients and doctors do not do surgery, jusr follow and observe, tell us more ! is it really lipoma? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does castor oil help you lose weight?
- Castor oil and hair growth
- Does castor oil help sagging skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Castor oil helps hair growth
- Does castor oil cure acne?
- Does castor oil remove warts?
- What does castor oil do?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online