Doctor insights on:
Does Cardizem Cause Feet Swelling
Many causes: There are plenty of causes of foot/ankle swelling. First, you need to make sure that you are not in acute pain, which could indicate a blood clot. If not, then it could be the venous system not emptying, added salts in foods, lack of calf strength when walking, diabetes, etc. Make an appointment with your local podiatrist who can better differentiate the swelling and recommend a plan for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Hepc,cirohsis, last2 days urine output less than liquid intake. taking diuretic. can this cause feet swelling?
Yes: contact your doctor ASAP for increase in water pills, labs, and possible IV treatment. ...Read more
What causes severe joint pain in both hands, knees, and feet? Swelling, reddness, and all of areas are hot to touch, with severe fatigue. Thanks.
Rheumatoid Arthritis: At your age it is more likely to be rheumatoid arthritis or another collagen disease like lupus etc.Only way you can find out is by consulting your family physician or a rheumatologist.Need detailed history, physical examination , xrays and/or blood test.Osteoarthritis usually presents at later date and pain and symptoms are limited to the joints only due to degenerative changes in the joints, seemd. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does meth use cause swelling in feet?
- Does high blood pressure cause swelling in the feet?
- Does herpes cause swelling in feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cancer of the liver cause swelling of feet and legs?
- Does ovarian cancer cause leg numbness and foot swelling?
- Does congestive heart failure cause swelling of the face?
- Does herpes cause swelling?
- Talk to a cardiologist online