Doctor insights on:
Does Cannabalm Test In Drug Test
Not usually: It depends, some apparently innocent otc contain ephedra derivatives or codeine; also, false positives for some meds (tca, barbiturates) due to benadryl, (diphenhydramine) ibuprofen, naproxene and others are common. Drs are aware, generally. But usually with the most common methods, hardly ever any otc will affect the main ones (cocaine, bzd, thc, amphetamines, etc). Ask your dr. Stay clean; good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does drug testing test for?
- What does a standard drug test test for?
- What does a drug screen test for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does detox work for drug test?
- Does insulin affect a drug test?
- Does niacin work for a drug test?
- Does azo work for drug test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free