Doctor insights on:
Be discerning: Skin and mucosal candida is easily managed with topical agents. Deep candida infections are seen in very sick people. If you've self-diagnosed "systemic candida", please be careful -- this is a "cult" diagnosis and believers never seem to get cured or feel well again. Talk with an evidence-based holistic practitioner in your community about how to manage this, and what might be going on. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nature: Candida is a natural organism, a type of fungus or yeast, that is a normal inhabitant of the G.I. Tract. Occasionally canada can get in areas where it over grows and can cause symptomatic infections, like a female yeast infection, or certain kinds of jock itch and similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing is always: Yeast infections are commonly diagnosed clinically without the need for swabs, the effectiveness of which are influenced by the type of material in the swab, the specimen swabbed, the experience of the examiner, and so on and so on. But they are usually quite accurate. ...Read more
Yes: Please realize that candida is a normal part of every person's intestinal microbe community. Only when it gets out of control does it become a problem. Consider high dose (>200 billion colonies) of mixed probiotics and s boulardii 10 billion per day. At a different time of day take a yeast/candida herbal product contain oregano and pau d'arco (these do kill the probiotics as well). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does herpes exist?
- Does a natural product for incontinence exist?
- Does the bubonic plague still exist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactose intolerance cure does one exist
- Where does yellow fever exist today
- Does a link exist between high altitudes and longevity?
- Does hepatitis c virus exist outside the human body?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online