Doctor insights on:
Does Caffeine Impact Blood Glucose Levels
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Depends: Hi. Cortisol (hydrocortisone) in excess (either endogenous = Cushing's syndrome, or exogenous as prednisone) antagonized insulin's effects and can raise blood sugar. When everything's working normally (normal cortisol, or normal replacement in adrenal insufficiency) does not antagonize insulin and sugar in a pathophysiologic way. So really, it comes down to is the glucocorticoid in excess. ...Read more
High acidity: Ketone is acidic state means your body is braking down fat since it is not getting proper nutrients. To alter this increase vitamin d intake daily use aloe cleanse - 3 day inner fillet pure aloe drink 1 bottle per day for 3 days then 4 days off with b vitamins daily i liked activated b (isotonic) do this cycle for 3 months and repeat your testing should normalize. Check morning urine ph (nr6.8-7). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine raise blood sugar levels?
- What does blood glucose level mean?
- How does the pancreas control blood glucose levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does homeostasis control blood glucose levels?
- How does dehydration affect blood glucose levels?
- Caffeine blood level
- Does dehydration cause low or high blood glucose levels?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free