Doctor insights on:
Does Caffeine Cause Ovarian Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: Life is difficult enough without people trying to worry you over something like this. Ovarian cysts are extremely common and only the large ones come to a physician's attention; most are harmless. I trust you're having the cysts followed. ...Read more
Many causes: Go to http://www.Emedicinehealth.Com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.Htm there you will find all the answers you seek (that are possible to answer). Most important is you see your gyn if you feel you have these symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine cause breast cysts?
- Does an ovarian cyst cause bloating?
- Does ovarian cyst cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does follistim cause ovarian cysts?
- Does hypothyroidism cause ovarian cysts?
- Does masturbation cause ovarian cyst?
- Caffeine ovarian cysts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free