Doctor insights on:
Does Bv Cause Bleeding
Struct / functional:
Basically three possible general reasons -
1) There is something structurally wrong with the uterus that is keeping it from controlling its bleeding (i.e. fibroids, polyps)
2) the hormonal signaling between the ovaries and the uterus is not going right, leading to "dysfunctional bleeding", despite a structurally normal uterus
3) your blood is not clotting correctly ...Read more
Not typically: Yeast infections typically cause redness and irritation, but not typically bumps that bleed. I would definitely be seen by a gynecologist so that you can get a thorough check up to make sure it's not anything else. Bumps are caused by hpv, herpes, blocked follicles, sebaceous cysts, that sort of thing. ...Read more
It's possible: You could be having an allergic reaction which among other problems such as seizures; severe or persistent diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting; can cause unusual bleeding. I suggest you do not take any more of the drug until you speak to the prescribing physician. Contact the prescribing physician immediately and go to an emergency room if you are in distress in the meantime. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does bv cause nausea?
- Does bv cause spotting?
- Does bv cause abdominal pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does smoking weed cause bv?
- Does bv cause frequent urination?
- Does bv cause swollen lymbs?
- Does diverticulosis cause bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free