Doctor insights on:
Does Brown Rice Cause Constipation
Fiber?: White rice and farina(the white bread of hot cereals) have no fiber to speak of. Brown rice has a bit more. Whole wheat cereal, e.g. Wheaten a, whole oats, e.g. Oatmeal, oat bran have more fiber. Can't have a decent stool without adequate fiber. In general, aim for 25-35gm/day. Lots of good sources of fiber, r.G. Beans, fruit/veg, whole grains. Lots of good info online. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does rice cause constipation?
- Does brown rice cause gas?
- Does brown rice cause stomach cramps?
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does ibuprofen cause constipation?
- Does gas x cause constipation?
- Does milk cause constipation in adults?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free