Doctor insights on:
Does Brown Rice Cause Constipation
Hi. well i started to introduce brown rice in my eating and my hubby and i got constipation that is some difficulty in passing stool. Could u clarify ?
Fiber?: White rice and farina(the white bread of hot cereals) have no fiber to speak of. Brown rice has a bit more. Whole wheat cereal, e.g. Wheaten a, whole oats, e.g. Oatmeal, oat bran have more fiber. Can't have a decent stool without adequate fiber. In general, aim for 25-35gm/day. Lots of good sources of fiber, r.G. Beans, fruit/veg, whole grains. Lots of good info online. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have morning nausea belch8ing. Ate broccoli/rice yesterday and mini wheat cereal last night cause had constipation. Due to have colonospony soon.
AMm nausea .bleching: Could be from reflux (GERD), constipation, or ovarian pathology as well. Consider OTC ranitidine for reflux and see if helps. For constipation try high fiber 1 cup oats, brown rice (not white) , barley, lentils a day and avocados, strawberries, kale, sweet potatoes. and plenty of fluid 2-3 liters of water/ gatorade/ juices a day ( only 1/2 of it water so as not to dilute sodium. , ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does rice cause constipation?
- Does brown rice cause gas?
- Does brown rice cause stomach cramps?
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does ibuprofen cause constipation?
- Does gas x cause constipation?
- Does biotin cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online