Doctor insights on:
Does Brown Discharge Count As A Period
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
If at the time of : The anticipated period - it may be. Brown discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Maybe: Common on bcp's.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Not "normal", but not necessarily anything serious. If persists, should see gyn. ...Read more
It can be: It is likely a bit of old blood. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does brown discharge mean your period is over?
- What does it mean if there is brown discharge while on period?
- Does brown discharge before period mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Have brown discharge but no period
- Brown discharge on period day
- Brown mucus discharge but no period
- Brown discharge while on period
- Does brown discharge count as your period?