Doctor insights on:
Does Breast Feeding Help Shrink My Uterus
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Some do, some don't: Most commonly, yes, after pregnancy women's breasts go back to their original size both with and without breastfeeding. Having said that, some women experience that their breasts are smaller after pregnancy, and some women experience breasts that stay larger. Age, weight gain and pre-pregnancy weight can affect this as well. ...Read more
My breast is hard after stopping breast feeding for my 1 year kid what I can do to breast engorgement?
Ice Packs/NSAIDs: If you're not breastfeeding or pumping, it typically takes around 7-10 days after delivery to return to a non-pregnant/non-lactating hormonal level. During that time, you might feel some discomfort if your breasts become engorged with milk. Try applying cool compresses or ice packs, taking NSAIDs like ibuprofen or wearing supportive bra. If really uncomfortable, okay to express a small amount milk ...Read more
Currently breast feeding will my breasts remain ugly and deflated looking once I chose to stop breastfeeding ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the uterus shrink after menopause?
- Does breast feeding help the mother lose weight?
- Shrink uterus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my baby spit up after breast feeding?
- Breast feeding my husband
- If i lose weight will my breast skin shrink
- Will my breast shrink if i lose weight
- Talk to a pediatrician online