Doctor insights on:
Does Breast Feeding Affect Desire For Sex
I would not: Recommend this at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Can i have unprotected sex while breast feeding? Will sperm not move to breastmilk and consequently affect my baby? Thank you for answering.
Yes but be informed: It is very safe but there are some concerns that I have addressed in the video link below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fybsihrevec;sns=em in fact it has been shown that women with silicone breast implants produce milk with less silicone than formula fed infants. There are other concerns about capsular contracture and ptosis which are discussed in the video. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can someone please explain how some doctors say breast feeding is a birth control and some don't? The sex leaflet says its 98% effective is this true
I got done oral sex like- smooching and breast feeding with a pimp.Can her hiv/aids be transfer to me as i had?
11 pp no period not breast feeding. Have had unprotected sex many times.. Neg preg tests! Help ! ?
Just had a baby 7/10/14, breast feeding partially, had unprotected sex 7/20/14, "pull out method". Can and should I take Plan B?
Hi i had c section on 6 January ...m not breast feeding. its going to b 8 weeks and not having periods. did sex but use condom ... plz help?
Likely normal: Not having a period in 8 weeks after delivery or c-section is normal. However, if you do not wish to get pregnant, do use contraception all the time, every time. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby breast feeding will affect sex
- How long does change in desire for sex associated with pregnancy last?
- How does alcoholism affect chemotherapy for breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a steroid epidural to affect your body?
- How long does it take for breasts to swell when on birth control pills?
- What does it means when a womans breast is sore for more than two weeks?
- Can i take azo for urinary pain relief while exclusively breast feeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online