Doctor insights on:
Does Blood Type Matter When Your Choosing A Partner To Have A Child With
The clients blood typing reveals Rh antigens what blood type would the client have Rh receptive, Rh negative , Rh resistant, Rh positive
A range: If you are heterozogous for your a, then junior can have type a or type o. If you are homozygous for your a, then junior can have type a only. If you are heterozygous for your rh (positive / negative), then junior can be either rh positive or rh negative. If you are homozygous for your rh positivity, junior will be positive. It's a bit trickier but this almost always works. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
B or O, + or -: This depends on your specific genes. If you have two copies of the b type, then all your children will be type b. If you have only one copy of the b gene, then half your children will be b and the other half o. The same goes for the rh (the + or -). I apologize as the reasons can be complicated and there's not enough space for me to explain. Please speak with your doctor for further details. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you have frequent urination does it matter how much you urinate
- How could you have chlamydia if your partner does not?
- When you have blood in your urine where does it come from
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does mean when you have blood in your stool?
- What does it mean to have a negative blood type?
- What does having a positive blood type mean?
- Talk to a pediatrician online