Doctor insights on:
Does Blood Test Show Thyroid Problems
Taking B12 shots once a week. Makes me sick.Blood test didn't show thyroid problems.Gained 60lbs in a year.Didn't change diet or exercise. No energy.
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Can you still have thyroid problems that the basic TSH blood test doesn't show? Is the full TSH blood panel better?
Routine?: These days, there's no such thing as routine blood tests. Drs used to perform "wellness panels" at the time of a checkup. But now we have to tailor tests to the individual & only perform what is necessary, beneficial, & cost-effective. So, if you recently saw your dr & had "routine" labs done, there is a chance that your thyroid was not tested. We only check the level when symptoms warrant concern. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can having thyroid problems affect birth control if you had to take meds? and how serious is it?I'm still waiting for blood test results at the moment
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I had a fasting blood test done to see if I have thyroid problems, if i was pregnant would this show up?
Thyroid: Yes it would show.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a thyroid blood test show?
- Does alcohol show up on a thyroid blood test?
- Does thyroid problems show on cbc?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will a blood test for thyroid show herpes
- Does leukemia show in blood test?
- Can a blood test show heart problems?
- Does hodgkins lymphoma show up in a blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free