Doctor insights on:
Does Biotin Cause Constipation
Dr visit & laxatives: After clearing constipation with laxatives, and seeing a doctor if the symptoms are persistent, recurrent, unusual, or worrisome; one can eat breakfasts of carrots, onions, greens, cauliflower, and strawberries . . . All of which are reported to have biotin and fiber (fiber may help prevent constipation). Biotin pills probably won't help resolve constipation, but the veggies and fruits can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, unless . . .: We get all the biotin we need in the normal diet. Any touted benefits of additional biotin are not well-proven. If a person was so profoundly malnourished as to be low in biotin, then feritlity is decreased, but just fixing the biotin deficiency, in that case, would not alone restore fertility. Biotin supplements can cause some SERIOUS constipation in some folks (like moi!) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does ibuprofen cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does pepto bismol cause constipation?
- Does pomegranate cause constipation?
- Does honey cause constipation?
- Does cinnamon cause constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free