Doctor insights on:
Does Being Hungover Cause Blurry Vision
Hungover: The hangover itself does not cause blurring. However, since alcohol is a diuretic, the body becomes dehydrated, and the eyes dry out, leading to blurred vision. If your eyes feel dry, you can try using some artificial tears, such as refresh or systane. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many answers: Vision can be blurry from ordinary need for glasses. It can get blurry from a host of eye problems including corneal infections and dryness, cataracts, internal inflammation of the eye, retinal bleeds and detachments, macular problems and defects of the central nervous system involved with vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Fluctuating blood sugars can cause vision changes (osmotic effect on the eye's lens). Also, diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of retinal blindness in the workin-age population. High blood sugar over several years causes retinal blood vessels to leak (causing a swollen retina), bleed, and scar over. Treatment includes laser, intraocular (intravitreal) medication, and vitrectomy surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Computer eye strain: Any extended periods of near work on the computer or reading can cause eyestrain symptoms. These include blurred or fluctuating vision, discomfort around the eyes, browache, and difficulty focusing. The eyes are not damaged by this, just overworked. Taking frequent breaks by closing the eyes or looking away, and varying the computer distance can help. Even the distance vision can blur sometimes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does celiac disease cause blurry vision?
- Does lack of sleep cause blurry vision?
- Glaucoma causes blurry vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does blurry vision cause motion sickness while driving?
- Does masturbation lead to blurry vision?
- Can caffeine cause blurry vision?
- What causes your vision to be blurry?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free