Doctor insights on:
Does Bathing Prevent Getting Pregnant
Is it normal to get my period for more than 10 days then get it back 2-3 days after? Can it prevent me from getting pregnant? Please help!
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If I am trying get pregnant and on 1mg of Klonopin twice a day, will that prevent me from getting pregnant and will it cause a miscarriage?
Won't prevent/abort.: Can have teratogenic effects. Category D. Not advisable unless all other choices don't work and your untreated symptoms would cause greater damage. ...Read more
I have gall bladder stones and they are preventing me from getting pregnant and i would like to know what to take as in medication to get rid of them?
15 and can't get birth control.. Not having sex but doing almost everything else.. How should I prevent getting pregnant?
I'm ttc, i was told that i can't soak in my jetted tub if i'm ttc. Will this affect my chances of getting pregnant? I like my bath very hot. Thank you
Yes: yes discus with your doctor it depends on the dose ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does fibroids prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- How long after sex does it take to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- Will amoxicillin prevent me from getting pregnant
- Does your vagina get swollen with your pregnant?
- Does a crooked cervix make it difficult to get pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online