Doctor insights on:
Does Balloon Angioplasty Hurt Or Are You Out
TPA: Trams luminal balloon angioplasty is where a calapsed small balloon fixed to the end of a catheter is passed through the artery to a narrow area. When the balloon is then inflated it squishes the narrowing wider open. The balloon is then deflated and slipped back out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Open blockages: It's a percutaneous transcatheter procedure to open blocked arteries with a balloon, usually followed by insertion of a stent at its conclusion. Patients are sedated but not fully asleep. A local anesthetic is used. There is minor discomfort at the onset as the skin is punctured and often a minute of angina when the balloon is inflated. Overall, it's not painful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it hurt as the stitches are taken out after blepharoplasty?
- Does your fallopian tubes hurt when you are ovulating?
- Does your stomach hurt when you are constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you pee and it hurts and blood comes out?
- Does your body burn more calories if you are hot or if you are cold?
- Where does your stomach hurt when you are constipated
- Does it hurt when you are ovulating?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free