Doctor insights on:
Does Babys Gender Cause Macrosomia
Different problems : During diabetes a fetus can grow too much because of the excess Insulin it produces in response to the mothers blood sugar. It can also fail to grow (iugr) due to diabetes causing a poorly functioning placenta. Both can occur. Optimal blood sugar control is the key to improve outcomes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Follow growth curve: Large for gestation infants can have several conditions associated such as obesity, changes in blood sugar and even underdevelopment of their lungs and other organs. Your doctor will follow the baby's growth and will determine if any further testing is needed. If your baby did not have a nicu stay, this is more often associated with a better course and fewer problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gender Selection: No. The only way to guarantee a baby's gender is to do in vitro fertilization and then test the gender of each embryo prior to implantation. You can try to filter sperm based on weight to select a gender but this method is not fool proof. There is no way to naturally encourage one gender over the other. ...Read more
My babies heart rate was 170 beats/min in 8 weeks 6 days, 166 in 13 weeks 1 day, 137 in 25 weeks. By this can i able to know the gender of the baby?
My babies heart rate was 170 beats/min in 12 weeks 4 days, 147 in 19 weeks 1 day, 131 in 27 weeks. By this can i able to know the gender of the baby? If can please tell me the gender
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does macrosomia cause hypoglycemia in baby?
- Does macrosomia cause puppps?
- Does syphilis cause macrosomia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does macrosomia cause cephalopelvic disproportion?
- Does macrosomia cause congenital abnormalities?
- Does macrosomia cause obstruction of labor?
- Does babys gender cause breech?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free