Doctor insights on:
Does Aspirin Improve Circulation
How many aspirins a day is it safe to take on a regular daily schedule? I take four 325mg tablets every day.
Aspirin Dose: This is a difficult question to answer without knowing why you are taking it. If you are taking Aspirin for its cardioprotectant effect, the dose is considerably lower than what you are taking on the other hand, if you are taking it as an anti-inflammatory agent for osteoarthritis, the dose seems a little low. The doctor who prescribed your Aspirin therapy is the best person to answer this ...Read more
One option: remain physically active.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am a diabetic that has already had a full leg bypass surgery to improve circulation. Now I am having tunneling in the largest wound?
Hi,30% circulation in left lower leg,prescribed trental (pentoxifylline) 400mg & Cilostazol 50mg.Will these meds improve circulation.Can angioplasty be avoided by meds?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspirin for circulation
- Aspirin for poor circulation
- Improve leg circulation naturally
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to improve leg circulation
- Improve bad circulation
- How to improve circulation with socks?
- Improving circulation in legs
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free