Doctor insights on:
Does Aspartame Cause Constipation
Will Fybogel fibre drink for constipation cause cancer? since it contains aspartame which could possibly lead to cancer.
Can't: There is an elaborate disinformation campaign about aspartame. Someone more cynical than I am would think perhaps the sugar and corn syrup industries are behind it. Aspartame is not a mutagen capable of damaging dna; real carcinogens are. Examine the tone of these folks' claims & lack of any scientific papers -- they're not real truth-seekers; or ask you local biochemistry teacher. ...Read more
ToSweetOrNotToSweet: Funny how two little linked amino acids have caused so much controversy. If you look around you'll find all kinds of horrendous things it's accused of. If any of it were true, we wouldn't need Anthrax or Smallpox as a biologic weapon! 'Proof' might not be applicable here but no one has found definite clues that it causes anything but a pleasant sweet taste in the mouth. ...Read more
No there hasn't: As far as I know. This would require a double blinded prospective study of significant # of men, 1/2 who consumed aspartane on regular basis & 1/2 who don't. Can see no reason why phimosis could be caused by aspartane. Would seriously question anyone who has made such claims. Unfortunately, there are all too many false assertions made about such occurrences i.e. from vaccines. Always question! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does aspartame cause bloating?
- Does aspartame cause multiple sclerosis?
- Does aspartame cause brain tumors?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does aspartame cause high blood pressure?
- Does lucozade cause constipation?
- Does folate cause constipation?
- Does ketamine cause constipation?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free