Doctor insights on:
Does Arrhythmia Usually Cause Many Symptoms
Abnormal heart rhythm is a condition in which a person has an abnormal heartbeat pattern, as detected by an EKG (electrocardiogram) of the heart. Some abnormal rhythms run in families (hereditary abnormal rhythms). Some abnormal rhythms are not dangerous, while others can cause ...Read more
Yes: Arrhythmias can cause shortness of breath and fatigue. ...Read more
Yes: Arrhythmias can cause shortness of breath.Get a more detailed answer ›
Arrhythmia: First you need to diagnose what the arrhythmia is and then try to determine what might be the cause in the patient. The treatment follows from the evaluation of the what and why of the abnormal rhythm. It may be necessary to see a cardiologist or a special cardiologist called electrophysiologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many, Many Types...: Arrhythmias come in many different forms: sinus arrhythmia is the normal variation of the heart by inhaling vs exhaling. Premature, isolated beats from the upper chamber or lower chamber are also benign arrhythmia. Atrial arrhythmias (coming from the upper chambers and be less dangerous) ventricular arrhythmias (coming from the lower chambers are more dangerous) symptoms are different for each. ...Read more
Arrhythmia, also known as abnormal heart rhythm, is any type of irregular heart beat. It might be a simple skip of the heart beat, or a transient pause, both of which are typically benign. However, there are also more serious types of arrhythmias when the heart races ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does renal trauma usually cause many symptoms?
- Does narcotic abuse usually cause many symptoms?
- Does pheochromocytoma usually cause many symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does sciatica usually cause many symptoms?
- Does pyomyositis usually cause many symptoms?
- Does esophageal stricture usually cause many symptoms?
- Does bladder cancer usually cause many symptoms?
- Talk to a cardiologist online