Doctor insights on:
Does Aromasin Have Any Withdrawal Effects
Aromasin (exemestane) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that permanently blocks the activity of the enzyme aromatase, blocking the conversion of adrenal androgens into estrogen by peripheral tissues (such as fatty tissue). It is currently used for treatment of er positive, early or ...Read more
Not reported: This is a good question , as dependency occurs with most pharmaceutical sleep aids. However, I have never heard of this happening with Passionflower and did not see this reported in many articles such as this one: http://tinyurl.com/hsebp2k Thus, I believe it's safe for you to experiment with. ...Read more
Hi. Once a pill leaves your system , there's not any traces of it correct ? The withdrawal effects you get after is what ?
Pills: have different half lives, meaning that they disappear at variable times ...Read more
Many: Be specific.Get a more detailed answer ›
Heroin Withdrawal: My heart goes out to you for needing to ask this valuable question. Withdrawal, which can include severe nausea, vomiting, shakes, seizures, sweating and shivers can be deadly at its worst. It is always best to have an addict in a medical setting if they may go into withdrawal as the detox from their drug of choice. ...Read more
Will i get withdrawal from stopping pistiq 100mg after almost 6weeks of taking it? My dr. Advise me due to low tolerance in side effects.
Don't just stop: Strongly recommend going down to the 50 mg for a week to two. It will be smoother for u and not so rough. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does anyone know any long term effects or problems from having a sacral dimple?
- Does green tea have any side effects?
- Does donating plasma 2 times a week have any long term effects?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stevia have any side effects with ibs?
- Does having laser eye surgery give any long term side effects?
- Does p90x have any side effects?
- Do ayurvedic speed height capsules have any side effects?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free