Doctor insights on:
Does Anyone Know How Vaginal Friction Burns Can Happen
Inadeq lubrication: If vaginal lubrication is not adequate, the delicate skin at the opening of the vagina and in the vagina itself can be traumatized, causing pain. If there is not enough natural lubrication, an over-the-counter lubricant (particularly a liquid one rather than a gel) can be helpful. ...Read more
I have some very painful vaginal friction burns and blistering (monogamous )what should I do to relieve pain/itching & help healing process.?
I have this what looks like a small rash in my vaginal lips near the opening there was some friction from sex lately and now it just Burns and swollen?
Very painful friction burn just inside my vaginal opening. What can I do to heal it and dull the pain?
Tincture of time: First, this is what NOT to do. Do not continue intercourse or other vaginal stimulation until it heals. Do not place oil based ointments, lubricants, pads, or commercial products on the area. DO see a MD who can provide a safe Rx specific for treating the area if it is a "friction burn". Many time these issues will heal on their own if left to Mother Nature over time. ...Read more
Very painful sores on inner vaginal lips and lower part is swollen. Could I be allergic to the condom-Trojan, friction burn, etc? 100% not herpes
Herpes still likely: Latex allergy (i.e. condom) usually causes itching but not "painful sores" -- possible but unlikely. Why so certain it isn't herpes? That's by far the most common cause such symptoms, and most herpes is from partners they are "sure" don't have it. Don't put your head in the sand: see a doctor familiar with STDs and herpes and get tested. Also have your partner(s) checked for HSV. ...Read more
Ointment: Vit A and D ointment may help. Ask your pharmacist for other choices. ...Read more
Why to do with friction burns from death slides as my daughter woke up and al her pjs were stuck to the burn ?
Sex and Medicine: If it does not cause him pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does anyone know of any eye exercises that can correct double vision?
- Does anyone know how to reduce or get rid of eye floaters?
- Does anyone know how estrogen creams relate to menopause and bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does anyone know how to reduce my eye floaters?
- Does anyone know how to get rid of a croupy cough?
- Does anyone know about bechets disease?
- Does anyone know of a home treatment for sciatica?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free