Doctor insights on:
Does Anyone Know Any Long Term Effects Or Problems From Having A Sacral Dimple
Pilonidal disease: A lot depends on the depth of the dimple and how hairy the person is when they grow up. A deep sacral dimple may predispose to pilonidal disease which is a painful cyst or mass under the skin covering the tailbone. They tend to get infected and may require surgical removal. ...Read more
Physical & mental: The effects on the organs of the body are extreme due to the amount of alcohol and due to the fact that they will expose their organs to alcohol from a earlier time point in their life. The mental effects are equally dangerous and life threatening. One should immediately consider treatment for alcoholism. ...Read more
Need a doctor's perspective on boric acid? Got roach problem in my home and have been sprinkling it around. Is it truly non-toxic to humans? Any long term effects of casual exposure?
What are long term effects of paint/laquer fumes on professional painter? He is 34. A beer drinker and been told his liver is having problems.
Sounds like: The beer is more important if he wears a protective mask for work. ...Read more
Can salmonella food poisoning have any serious long term effects after treated/cured? Can it lead to different problems? Ex: chickenpox into shingles?
No long term effects: Once in a while, people become carriers of Salmonella for a few weeks or months after they get over the initial infection. However, this is rare and harmless. It creates risk for other persons potentially exposed to your feces, but that's prevented by everyday, standard hygiene, like hand washing after toilet. So don't worry about this at all. ...Read more
Sacral dimple infant: It is an indentation, present at birth, over the lower back. Most are benign. However, if there is a deep hole, a tuft of hair, discoloration, or skin tag have your pediatrician evaluate your child to rule out a serious underlying abnormality of the spine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having laser eye surgery give any long term side effects?
- Do any stds have inflamed bleeding gums as a symptom or is this from oral sex?
- Does anyone know what it means to have ovalocytes in a blood smear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ringworm have any long term affects?
- Does daily masturbation have a higher or lower risk of prostate problems?
- Anyone have problems with long term wellbutrin use
- Does having a sunken chest stop a child from doing any particular sports?
- Talk to a pediatric surgeon online for free