Doctor insights on:
Does Anyone Else Have The Skin Condition Nevus Flammeus
Nevus flammeus: Capillary malformation, usually referred to as a port-wine stain or nevus flammeus, is the most common type of vascular malformation. As a congenital malformation of the superficial dermal blood vessels, capillary malformation is present at birth and grows in size commensurate with the child; capillary malformations remain present for life and have no tendency toward involution. ...Read more
Not sure which: Condition you are referring to. Suggest you see a dermatologist for assessment and possible treatment plan. ...Read more
Have any of you heard of a skin condition called hydranituis suppertivia i'm sure i'm spelling that wrong but if u have any info for me let me no?
Yes it is known enti: Yes, for sure it is, rare yet quite well known medical entity. It is an infection of the axillary(arm pit) glands which is quite hard to get rid off. You need to see a good surgeon and an infectious disease(id) specialist working together as it needs good antibiotics and sometimes surgery to drain the pockets of pus that develop in this condition. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are a wide variety of skin conditions and many can be from an allergic reaction. The diagnosis can typically be found after a detailed history, thorough physical examination and sometimes testing. A dermatologist or allergist can assist in evaluating rashes and treating allergies. ...Read more
Moisturizer: Using a good moisturizer to help the skin stay hydrated is the first step. Some patients like something like sarna sensitive, which has a topical anesthetic in it as well as moisturizers. If its severe, see a doctor, as several systemic diseases can present with uncontrollable itch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does anyone else have difficulty staying asleep when in bed with boyfriend?
- Does anyone else have problems with contact lens and double vision?
- Does anyone have information on phantom limb pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know if you have in ingrown toenail under the skin or something else?
- Does anyone have any information about cerebellar ataxia in a child?
- Does anyone have a child that has to wear an eye patch?
- Does anyone have adult abdominal migraine what to do?
- Talk to a dermatologist online