Doctor insights on:
Does Anyone Else Have The Skin Condition Nevus Flammeus
Nevus flammeus: Capillary malformation, usually referred to as a port-wine stain or nevus flammeus, is the most common type of vascular malformation. As a congenital malformation of the superficial dermal blood vessels, capillary malformation is present at birth and grows in size commensurate with the child; capillary malformations remain present for life and have no tendency toward involution. ...Read more
What to do if I have a skin condition that my dermatologist can't pin-point. could anyone help me please?
What do you suggest if I have a skin condition that my dermatologist can't pin-point. Could anyone help me please?
Relax: Cause unknown unless you drag your knuckles or are a boxer. No harm. No treatment. ...Read more
I have anal fissure brought about by dry skin/eczema condition. Currently treating with rectogesic and sudocrem. Anything else i can do specifically for the dry skin condition to avoid recurrence?
Are there any strains of scabies that don't die with scabicide? Also is there any skin condition that presents as scabies but is something else??
Scabies: Even after treatment, scabies can itch for up to a week. You shouldn't be seeing any new spots. The itch is intense and more pronounced in the evening. I've seen insect bites and eczema that can look similar. It can sometimes need re treatment, but you should consult your physician, since the medicine can be toxic. Also, occasionally the OTC medicines don't work. ...Read more
Be brave: This is a question that dermatologists talk about often with patients. You can tell folks, "I have ___, it's not catching. It's painful but I am able to tolerate it." Otherwise, work on being physically fit -- this is 95% of good looks, skin notwithstanding. "Seal" (photo guy) is a music star and looks great despite his discoid lupus -- be productive & nice and you will mirror his self-confidence. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if you have in ingrown toenail under the skin or something else?
- Does anyone else have problems with contact lens and double vision?
- Brown spots on the skin what does liver have to do with them
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Does anyone have a cure for burps that smell like rotten eggs?
- My penis has red bumps behind the skin after unprotected sex what does this mean
- What does a tumor feel like under the skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online