Doctor insights on:
Does Antibiotics Effect Birth Control
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
My sisters baby is on antibiotics, is there anyway coming into contact with his medicine could decrease the effect of my birth control?
Drugs that affect BC: Azithromycin is a medication that is known to reduce the estrogen in birth control pills and can increase your risk of getting pregnant. BC pills interact with nearly 400 medications so it is important to tell your doctor that you are taking BC pills before he prescribes you any medication. Good luck :) ...Read more
How long after taking antibiotics does it take for your birth control to be effective again. Ik most vBulletin don't effect bc but I'm being safe?
Next package: To be completely safe, continue your pills and rely on them after the second week of the next package after you finish the antibiotics.As you know, this is probably being excessively cautious but it is a good idea to be using condoms any way to decrease the risk of STDs. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does antibiotics effect birth control pills?
- How long after you stop taking antibiotics does birth control work?
- Does tylenol effect birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do zinnat antibiotics effect yaz and reduce birth control?
- Does antibiotics affect birth control pills?
- Does coricidin effect birth control?
- How long do antibiotics affect birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free