Doctor insights on:
Does Anti Inflammatory Drug Suppress Immune System
No: usually immune suppressive drugs dose not cause large lymph node and the other cause should be investigate ...Read more
Do anti malaria drugs such as plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) suppress the immune system and cause susceptibility to infections or no ?
No it Does Not: No it does not suppress immune system and cause susceptibility to infections. ...Read more
Is it possible to locally suppress the immune system, like only suppressing it at one gland or organ?
PRECONCEPTION: It depends. See her OB gyn for a preconception visit. Get married and be there for her for the long haul. It's only fair to her to have your love and support. ...Read more
Generally yes.: Autoimmune disorders deregulate the immune system and may even compromise it. The medications used to manage these disorders suppress the immune system predictably. ...Read more
Yes: They represent any abnormal immune response and often therefore will suppress the normal immune response. ...Read more
Yes.: All medical options for autoimmune disorders are essentially immune modulators or suppressants. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do anti inflammatory drugs suppress the immune system?
- Does anti inflammatory suppress the immune system?
- Does anti inflammatory suppresses your immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hydroxychloroquine suppress the immune system?
- Foods that suppress the immune system
- Herbs that suppress the immune system
- Suppressed immune system and gouty arthritis
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free