Doctor insights on:
Does Anti Inflammatory Drug Suppress Immune System
Do anti malaria drugs such as plaquenil suppress the immune system and cause susceptibility to infections or no ?
No it Does Not: No it does not suppress immune system and cause susceptibility to infections. ...Read more
No: usually immune suppressive drugs dose not cause large lymph node and the other cause should be investigate ...Read more
Yes.: All medical options for autoimmune disorders are essentially immune modulators or suppressants. ...Read more
Drugs to suppress : In certain disease a part of the immune system is overactive often due to a genetic as well as an environmental inluence. If that persists, an overactive immune response can produce tissue damage and responds to medication that suppress the overresponse. ...Read more
My question is, how can a sick person that has a compromised or week immune system be given perscription drugs but we can't give them to a well person?
Rx drugs: We need more information to answer your question. What specific drugs are you talking about? ...Read more
Is it possible to locally suppress the immune system, like only suppressing it at one gland or organ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do anti inflammatory drugs suppress the immune system?
- Does anti inflammatory suppresses your immune system?
- Does anti inflammatory suppress the immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hydroxychloroquine suppress immune system?
- How long does xanax stay in your system for a drug test?
- How long does lorazepam stay in your system drug test?
- Can i drink alcohol while on anti inflammatory drugs?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free