Doctor insights on:
Does Anemia Cause Weight Gain
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Does progestin cause weight gain?
- Does trazadone cause weight gain?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free