Doctor insights on:
Does An Ovarian Cyst Cause Pain Using Tampon
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Not likely: Ocular migraine also called eye migraine is temporary visual disturbances, completely painless, that can affect both eyes. It can transform into a migraine headache. Ocular migraines are believed to have the same causes as migraine headaches, but ovarian cysts or fibroids are not the triggers. Take care. ...Read more
I was recently diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. i had sex two days ago and have been bleeding ever since, enough to have to wear a tampon ?
What's your question: We need more info. Age? Medications? Unprotected sex? Last menstrual period? Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ovarian-cysts/basics/definition/con-20019937 for basic info. Most ovarian cysts are not painful and unrelated to (irregular) menses. So if you're not convinced, check pregnancy test. Regardless of answer, we still need to evaluate cause of post-coital bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does ovarian cyst cause pain?
- Ovarian cysts and tampons
- What kind of pain does an ovarian cyst cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ovarian cyst cause gas?
- Does follistim cause ovarian cysts?
- Does caffeine cause ovarian cysts?
- Does hypothyroidism cause ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free