Doctor insights on:
Does An Ectopic Pregnancy Show Up On A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ectopic Pregnancy: Positive.Get a more detailed answer ›
How likely is it to get a positive result on a pregnancy test 5 days before a missed period, and it turn out to be an ectopic pregnancy?
Not usually: If you have an ectopic pregnancy, you are pregnant. The only difference is that your pregnancy is not located in the uterus. Your pregnancy test will almost always be positive since an ectopic pregnancy will still produce the pregnancy hormone, beta hcg, despite its abnormal location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get tested: If you were to have an ectopic pregnancy then your pregnancy test should be positive. A carefully performed home pregnancy test should be OK. If it is positive and you are concerned, especially if you are having pelvic pain, then you should seek medical help right away. If your pregnancy test were negative then is is very unlikely that you have an ectopic pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does an ectopic pregnancy show on a pregnancy test?
- Will an ectopic pregnancy show on a pregnancy test
- Does nicotine show up in a pregnancy blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a ct scan show if there is an ectopic pregnancy?
- When will it show up on a pregnancy test
- Does hodgkins lymphoma show up in a blood test?
- Does marijuana show up on a blood test for diabetes?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online