Doctor insights on:
Does An Allergic Skin Reaction Have To Be Itchy
I fed papaya to my 6 month old and he had a skin reaction around mouth and neck, what can help to relief the itchiness and irritation?
Nearly everyday I have an allergic skin reaction which gives red dots over my skin, what can I do?!
Allergic rash: Given the limited information (where is the rash, what triggers it, is it itchy, does it go away within a short period of time, etc.), i would suggest that an allergy evaluation might be helpful if there is a suspicion that foods or environmental triggers are responsible. There may be other causes for the rash, in which case seeing your internist and having a physical with lab tests may be needed. ...Read more
I believe I have an allergic skin reaction to the strong indian cooking odor from an adjacent apartment. My skin burns and gets red. What can I do?
Unlikely: A skin reaction has to be from contact to something you applied on it or from something you ingested or took, such as food or medication. It cannot occur from a smell. ...Read more
Have you heard of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails causing an allergic skin reaction (could it be from the biotin or hyaluronic acid)?
Could be anything: One could be allergic to anything. This product contains more than just biotin and hyaluronic acid. You could also be sensitive to inert/filler ingredients. And it's possible you have a concidental skin problem unrelated to this product. Stop taking it, and see if your skin condition resolves. Then try again, see if it comes back. But if it's true allergy, you might have worse than just a rash! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Allergic reaction red itchy skin
- I have itchy throat and mouth is this an allergic reaction
- Is itchy skin a symptom of allergic reaction to insect bites?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a skin allergic reaction last?
- What does an allergic reaction look like on skin?
- Allergic reaction itchy eyes
- Itchy lips allergic reaction
- Talk to a dermatologist online