Doctor insights on:
Does Amoxicillin Or Penicillin Clear The Blood System Of A Drug
Im coughing real blood and I've got chest pain. No fever, but constant cough (big smoker). Will amoxicillin take care of it?
Antibiotics: No. Why would you take two of the same kind of medication at the same time? ...Read more
Probably not: Penicillium notatum is a mold/fungi that if allergic, can cause symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, worsening of asthma symptoms, etc. Penicillin antibiotics do not contain enough of the mold, and when ingested, would be a different reaction. To be safe, you could get tested for penicillin allergy with an allergist. ...Read more
Supposing that i can take penicillin safely without problems can I take amoxicillin safely with no side effects too?
I was allergic to penicillin as a baby. Now I am 34. Is it likely that if I take amoxicillin I could have a reaction?
Yes: Amoxicillin is a form of penicillin and does carry the risk of an allergic (immediate hypersensitivity )reaction if that is indeed what you had. Unfortunately the actual symptoms of drug reactions are typically poorly documented. The good news : Penicillin allergy tends to fade with time so there is an excellent chance that you are no longer allergic. A penicillin skin test can determine this ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin third generation penicillin
- Difference between penicillin amoxicillin
- Penicillin vs ampicillin vs amoxicillin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if tonsillitis does not clear up after a course of penicillin?
- How long does it take a rash due to a penicillin allergy to clear?
- Does amoxicillin show up on a drug test?
- Does amoxicillin raise blood sugar?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online