Doctor insights on:
Does Aleve Cause Bleeding
No.: Diverticuli are small, typically pea-sized pockets that are very common in western societies, likely related to our high red meat, low fiber diets. The presence of these pockets is called diverticulosis and is very, very common, and may cause bleeding. Diverticulitis is inflammation of the colon brought about by rupture of one of these pockets; it generally does not cause bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Depending on the cause of anemia, there can be associations with mucous membrane irritation leading to increased mucosal oozing or bleeding. Folate, (folic acid) b12, thiamine and even iron deficiencies can be associated with mucous membrane inflammation irritation and oozing from those surfaces. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does aleve cause heartburn?
- Does aleve cause constipation?
- Does aleve cause liver damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does taking aleve cause more bruising?
- Does diverticulosis cause bleeding?
- Does motrin cause bleeding?
- Does hpv cause bleeding?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free