Doctor insights on:
Does Alcohol Stop Antibiotics Working
Can i drink monster energy while taking anti biotics like keplex for fighting an infection, will it stop the process? Alsois consuming alcohol ok
Depends on the med: Doxycycline is less effective with chronic alcohol use. Rifampin and Isoniazid can be more toxic to the liver combined with alcohol. There likely are more interactions; these should be included in the drug information sheet that accompanies the antibiotic. If in doubt, avoid alcohol. If heavy drinker, may need to ask doctor for advice regarding cutting down; stopping suddenly can be dangerous. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does alcohol stop antibiotics from working?
- Does drinking stop antibiotics working?
- Does alcohol stop antibiotics?
- How long after you stop taking antibiotics does birth control work?
- How long does it take to stop craving alcohol?
- When does remicade stop working for ra
- Does alcohol make antibiotics ineffective?
- Does alcohol reduce the effects of antibiotics?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online