Doctor insights on:
Does Alcohol Make Your Teeth Hurt
Last sunday i had vomited a few times in the morning due to alcohol, since then teeth and roof of my mouth have been hurting is this normal ?
Could heavy consumption of alcohol cause the loss of teeth? Is this a sign of something more severe going on?
I got all 4 of my wisdome teeth taken out (July 31st) A friend of mine is throwing a party the night of August 8th. Will I be able to consume alcohol?
No but: It may damage other parts of your body especially when taken in excess. ...Read more
AS long as possible!: The minimum time is 24 hours, however i always recommend waiting 72 hours because if you are going to have major issues post surgery they usually occur in the 1st 24-72 hours, swelling usually peaks day 3 and then gradually starts to get better. Dry socket can occur at a higher rate with these habits and will be evident with terrible pain and horrible breath, see your dentist/surgeon asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Got 2 teeth removed its been 3 days since then i was wondering if i could drink alcohol and how much?
Not recommended: After extracting a tooth or following any type of oral surgery, it is advisable to wait at least 48 hours before having an alcoholic beverage. After that time, it should not be a problem to drink alcohol. If the dentist or surgeon has prescribed antibiotics or opioids to decrease the risk of infection and reduce pain then alcohol might interact with the medication and delay the healing process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does alcohol make your head hurt?
- Will drinking alcohol make your teeth hurt during a sinus infection
- Does wisdom teeth removal make your face narrower?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your face is swollen and your teeth hurt?
- Why does alcohol make you slur your words?
- Does wisdom teeth removal make your face narrower after all the swelling is gone?
- Can sinus pressure make your teeth hurt?
- Talk to a dentist online for free