Doctor insights on:
Does Alcohol Evaporate During Cooking
Can i eat food cooked with alcohol during pregnancy? I ate a shedded beef taco and didn't know they put cooking wine in before cooking.
Handled raw chicken while cooking with a small cut on my hand - washed afterwards with antibacterial soap and alcohol. Will I be ok?
Likely will be ok: If the small cut (in a healthy person) was not deep enough to need "closure" by a doctor, it should heal up just like any other shallow small cut on the skin. If it looks too reddish, is too tender, is swollen, or is oozing stuff, a doctor can check for infection. Adults should be up to date on tetanus shots, which means having a Tdap shot (contains whooping cough protection) in the past 10 years. ...Read more
You can expect: for the process to be formal, regimented, and documented if done by trained collectors and breath alcohol technicians. You will need photo identification, be asked to empty your pockets, and given a limited amount of time to provide a set amount of urine. For alcohol testing the same process occurs. This is all done in an effort to protect you but is also very impersonal on purpose. ...Read more
Hello Sir. I am on Tavanic 500, and taking one tablet every day. Can I consume alcohol during this course?
No.: I assume you have been prescribed this antibiotic for some sort of infection. If so, you are probably going to be taking it for no more than 14 days. If you can't go for 2 weeks without a drink of alcohol, you have a MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than the infection that your doctor is treating you for. You should not be combining alcohol with ANY prescription drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cooking destroy taurine?
- Does microwave cooking destroy vitamins?
- Does cooking destroy folic acid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause blighted ovum?
- Does cooking concord grapes destroy their healthy value?
- What does golden ratio have to do with cooking?
- Does menthol evaporate?