Doctor insights on:
Does Adipex Mess With Your Menstrual Cycle
Possible.: Anything that alters nutrition can cause changes in the mestrural cycle. Fat stores estroge and if you lose weight, estrogen level change and there can be increased bleeding or decreased bleeding. Think of the athletes who have no fat and have not menses. Then there are morbidly obese women who bleed all the time. Weight loss drugs could affect menses. ...Read more
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does mountain dew mess with your menstrual cycle?
- Can antibiotics mess up your menstrual cycle?
- Does nicotine patch mess up menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mess menstrual cycle
- Can a thyroid infection mess up your menstrual cycle?
- Can anti seizure medication mess up your menstrual cycle?
- Adipex menstrual cycle changes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free