Doctor insights on:
Does Acetaminophen Make You Sleepy
Avoid chronic use: The demorol in mpergan can accumlate with fatal consequences if taken repeatedly over a perioid of time. Generally the toxiicity causes seizures and hyper-irritability but you should be aware. ...Read more
Older ones do: First generation antihistamines (benadryl, clor-pheramine, atarax) cross the blood brain barrier and cause lethargy. Second generation (allegra, claritin, zyrtec, xyzal, (levocetirizine) clarinex) cause the blood brain barrier at a much lesser amount and more targeted to the h1 receptor. ...Read more
Night time: If something makes you groggy, take it at night..... ...Read more
Prob. 2-6: hours,but it varies.Get a more detailed answer ›
Medication SEs: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does lortab make you sleepy?
- Does tamiflu make you sleepy?
- Does cayenne make you sleepy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does antibiotics make you sleepy?
- Does antihistamine make you sleepy?
- Does ginger make you sleepy?
- Does zyrtec make you sleepy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free