Doctor insights on:
Does Acai Berry Affect Thyroid Medicines
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If i started out taking my thyroid medicine at 6:30am. But now taking it at 10am. But want to go back to taking it about 8am .
I stopped taking my thyroid medicine over 6months ago .I lost 40 lbs on my own. Do i still need it?
Thyroid Medication: You can notice the effects of thyroid medication within a few days, but you should be experiencing whatever full effect you will get by about six weeks. ...Read more
Weight thyroid: Thyroid disease whether over active or under active should be treated to normal levels once levels are normal it has no effects on your weight after few months in order to gain weight you can use well balanced foods with good nutritious calories. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Does triple strength acai berry make you lose weight?
- Can you take acai berry pills with thyroid problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does an underactive thyroid affect your vision?
- Does low thyroid affect ferritin levels iron?
- How does chlorine affect the thyroid?
- Does being overweight affect the thyroid?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free