Doctor insights on:
Does Abilify Cause Drowsiness
Some thoughts: Hello. I don't know what it is being used for, when started or dosage. The sleepiness can be used to your advantage by taking it at night. I sometimes start folks on doses as low as 2 mg (but never higher than 5mg ) so that they can adjust to the medication. It can be titrated upward from there. It can also be taken in divided doses. Discuss some of these options with your prescribing provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been on cymbalta and abilify (aripiprazole) for 3 weeks is it normal for me to still be very drowsy?
Could I take my 20 mg of Prozac (fluoxetine) and 5 mg of aripiprazole at night instead of in the morning due to feeling really drowsy?
Timing of medication: It's fine to take those medications at night if you feel they are making you sleepy. The important thing is to try to develop a schedule of taking them around the same time every day, whether it's morning or night. It might be the aripiprazole that is making you sleepy rather than the prozac; you might want to try that medication at bedtime first and leave the prozac in the morning as a trial. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does abilify cause insomnia?
- Does meclizine cause drowsiness?
- Does dayquil cause drowsiness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does allegra cause drowsiness?
- Does breastfeeding cause drowsiness?
- Does ibuprofen cause drowsiness?
- Antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free