Doctor insights on:
Does A Woman Have To Be Ovulating To Get Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it better to get pregnant a day or two before ovulation or on the day of ovulation? Also can a woman get pregnant 1 day after she ovulates?
Probably not: The human egg is fertilizable only for 24 hrs after ovulation. It degrades after that time and is not able to be fertilized. The point is you probably don't know exactly when you ovulated, and there is a chance of unwanted pregnancy if you have sex after ovulation without contraception. ...Read more
If a woman have sex 3day before ovulation an on the day of ovulation the have sex with another but he didn't ejaculate can she get pregnant by the last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How deep does a cut have to be to get tetanus?
- How bad does a cut have to be to get tetanus shot?
- How long does it usally take a 29 year old woman to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take a woman to get pregnant?
- How old can a woman be to get pregnant?
- How long does a woman have to get an abortion?
- What does it take for a woman to get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free