Doctor insights on:
Does A Woman Have To Be Ovulating To Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it better to get pregnant a day or two before ovulation or on the day of ovulation? Also can a woman get pregnant 1 day after she ovulates?
Probably not: The human egg is fertilizable only for 24 hrs after ovulation. It degrades after that time and is not able to be fertilized. The point is you probably don't know exactly when you ovulated, and there is a chance of unwanted pregnancy if you have sex after ovulation without contraception. ...Read more
Is it likely for a 27 year old woman to get pregnant from precum during ovulation if man was only inside her for a minute before putting a condom on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get pregnant when they have ovulated?
- Can a woman get pregnant without ovulating?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she is not ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant without having a period?
- How long does a woman have to get an abortion?
- How does a woman get pregnant with twins?
- What does it take for a woman to get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free